Quartersawn Oak is remarkably unique and aesthetically pleasing which we want to show it some love. We guarantee you will likely need this specialty cut to your next job or house.
Okay, you’re probably sitting there thinking…”What even is Quartersawn White Oak”?
Quartersawn Oak is a specialty trimming in which it produces boards with a grain which runs vertically. This is achieved through cutting the log into quarters and then turning the log to lower the side having the most vertical grain. This is often found in antiques or high-end furniture where the grain and character can be showcased. Imagine having your hardwood flooring within this?
- This cut creates a exceptional flooring in which the grain layout runs vertically. It will help to make a wonderful clean and consistent flooring with a little character. With this cut, you will find specific pieces where you could really observe the medullary rays of the shrub! Not only can your flooring look amazing, you may use this as a interesting reality at your next celebration.
- Extremely adaptive style. The wash vertical grain through the planks produces a perfect canvas to your area. It has the capability to work well in almost any home. Whether you’re seeking to go super contemporary, conventional, or perhaps add some mild rustic components that flooring gets you covered. Our wire-brushing technique can help open up the grain, including a rustic vibe into your area.
- The quartersawn walnut has superb long spans which help open the space up. This works incredibly in massive rooms and spacious theory houses. It comes in random lengths that produces a gorgeous natural looking wood flooring, you won’t need to fret about having that choppy wood flooring look. The lengths vary from 1-10′ extended using typical lengths of 5-7′ extended , including that open airy touch for a space.
- We love how exceptional quartersawn white oak is in its own appearance. When you begin comparing different possibilities for your next area, or perhaps only for inspiration you probably won’t see considerable quartersawn oak floors. If you’re looking for a different strategy or perhaps do not like a heavy grain pattern across your flooring, we promise this floor has got you covered. Who does not wish to flaunt their brand new unique customized floor.
- Super Stable and Handles Movement. Not merely is this flooring incredibly lovely, but it’s a great alternative technically. The quartersawn cut makes for a really stable flooring because it shrinks and expands vertically which minimizes the movement throughout your hardwood floor. This works well with fluctuations in humidity and is also a friendly option over radiant warmth.
The quartersawn oak really is the entire package. It’s unique, magnificent, and has the right equilibrium to handle the conditions which you are going to put it through. Why wouldn’t you love this?